This website is provided by Residential4u Ltd, Registered office: 56 Lawrence Road, Liverpool, L15 0HE. By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions below.
1. Disclaimer Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information contained on 0ur website is accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice. You must check these terms and conditions for changes each time you intend to use our website. Residential4u Ltd provides this website on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it (including any text, graphics, advertisements, measurements, links or other item) and disclaims all such representations and warranties. Opinions expressed on this website are not statements of fact. In addition, neither we nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or give any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either express or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice. The information contained on this website is not an invitation to invest in shares of Residential4u Ltd. and may not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
2. Indemnity YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE TO WHICH YOU PUT THIS WEBSITE AND ALL THE RESULTS AND INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM IT AND THAT ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS, REPRESENTATIONS AND TERMS WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
3. Intellectual Property The copyright in this website and its content belong to Residential4u Ltd. You may not make a permanent copy of or reproduce this website or any of its contents in any form. You may not reproduce or incorporate this website or any of its contents into any other website. You may only print or cache temporary copies of the content for your own personal non-commercial use. Upside Capital Ltd welcomes links to this site from relevant third party websites. However, if requested in writing by Residential4u Ltd, links must be removed within 24 hours. Residential4u Ltd and the Residential4u Ltd logo are trademarks registered in the name of Residential4u Ltd. in the UK and other parts of the world. Reproduction of these trademarks other than in order to view this website is prohibited. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting any licence or rights to use or distribute any site content without express written agreement.
4. Interruptions and Omissions in This Service Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the Internet is not always a stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. As a result, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it).
5. Invalidity If any part of our terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
6. Links This website contains links to third party websites over which Residential4u Ltd has no control. Residential4u Ltd assumes no responsibility for the content of third party websites or for any losses which may arise out of use of a third party website. The presence of a link to a third party does not necessarily mean that Residential4u Ltd endorses that site or has or has not any association with the proprietor of that website.
7. Governing Law These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed exclusively by English law and any disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and your use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) The Residential4u Ltd takes the security and privacy of those of its clients and contacts about whom it holds personal information extremely and seriously. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information given to us in order to prevent unauthorised access. Personal Data is held on our contacts and administration database either because of work we have undertaken or are currently engaged in, or because our clients have indicated that they would be interested in receiving material from us about our business and services. To that end we hold client contact details and the history of our client relationship. This allows us to manage our client relationships effectively and target items of interest so that clients do not receive unwanted material through the post. In accordance with their rights under the Act, clients may request the amendment of the personal information held and to cease receiving direct marketing materials. Residential4u Ltd does not sell, rent or otherwise deal in the personal information we hold with third parties. Information may, in the ordinary course of business, move between different companies in the Residential4u Ltd or to our contractors, which may involve the transfer of data outside the European Economic Area and by using this website you consent to such transfer. Should such transfer prove necessary, we will always ensure that all members of the Residential4u Ltd abide by security and privacy policies which provide at least the level of protection afforded to data subjects in the United Kingdom.